Heart of Glass - Relics and Artifacts Challenge


Hiya!

Today's post is quick but a little picture heavy. I wanted to enter the challenge over at Relics and Artifacts (FB page), Heart of Glass!


This is my take on the challenge - I used lots of Mega Flakes from Indigo Blu (these flakes are Chocolate Box and Chariot of Fire) paints from ColorArte Silks and Finnabar's Art Alchemy range, an IOD cherub from their new moulds. The glass heart, is a large irregular shape Swarovski crystal in Golden Shadow, which fitted snuggly in the opening in the heart making a Heart of Glass at the centre of the Heart :) With the cherub watching over to make sure it never breaks, bound in chains... in my head there is more of a story but I shan't ramble on about it!!

But of course, I couldn't enter without using one of the gorgeous Relics and Artifacts resin hearts - Flaming Hearts Ex Voto II
These were my first love when Sandra introduced her range to the market (and they'll never grow old with me!), but her gorgeous collection increases and have you seen those shells...? Drool worthy ;) 

Anyway, I'm going to zip it now and move on to the close ups... 








Thanks for joining me today!
Big hugs
Gee
x

8 comments

  1. WOW this is awesome!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloriously Gilded Opulence Georgie. STUNNING. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW, love this Georgie.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My golly GOSH!!! That is the most droolicious creation!!!! Total HEART from me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so impressed by your creativity, Georgie and this piece of art is simply glorious! I adore it! Big hugs to you, my friend! Branka xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I am drooling over those flakes and need to add to my list, again! Hope you are well, Georgie! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation, the flakes really make this exquisite! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete