Beauty - Mixed Media Card

Hiya!

Got another 'bright' for you today.... :) Not sure if it's the knowing of warming months but I feel very bright and cheery! 



Some more new releases from IndigoBlu, including some stencils!! So as well as using their new bright paints, I've cracked straight on in to one of their stencils. 


Alongside the new paints I used their Coarse Texture Paste through the Floral Stencil to get this yummy bumpy texture. 



Before anything was applied, I laid a thin random coat of Kroma Crackle - just look at the gorgeous pattern it creates!!



Some splats, of course!! Very fashionable right now!! And, some little micro beads to play over the surface of the texture paste.

English Cottage Acrylic Paints Used:





The sentiment is from Word Blocks, cut down to just the main word, and makes a great sentiment. 

Hope all is well with everyone!
Much love
Georgie
xx

7 comments

  1. Wow, just gorgeous Georgie! I love the simplicity of it...although it's far from simple in design and technique!! Stunning colours! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And so full of texture and color! I love the little bits of crackle between the modelling paste flowers. Stunning work! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work as usual! Love the "CAS" look to it!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful texture and love the new stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous zingy colours and the coarse texture paste really is yummy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Love all the texture, has made me think that I must get my korma crackle out for a play :) Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright, bold, and beautiful! Wonderous and delightful textures. That texture paste is on my wish list now. You create stunning design every time Gee, and this is no exception. Awesome sauce! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete