Wedding/Planner Mini Album

Finally completed my second one - big yay!

This is for two very lovely people in my family who are getting married very soon, in fact in19 days time! The're getting married abroad but will be having a wedding party in the late spring early summer. So... this album is to have photos of their wedding and to help plan for the family and friends party next year too.

Like my last one this is photo heavy so I will list the basics at the top and if you wish to keep browsing then please feel free.

I used Prima Something Blue, Paper (12x12, A4, 6x6, 3x4 and 2x3), flowers, tags, etc
I used the Tim Holtz embellies (key, clock and word bands)
To create the album I followed the Mama Tutorial, which can be found here, (you tube vids) I really cannot fault this at all, this is one of the best tutorials if you're new to creating a mini album.

Again, I have a box made for this with tissue wrap on the inside to keep it a little safer.

Hope you like xx




















Not sure I got the pictures in the exact order, they got a tad jumbled after the upload. 

If you made it this far then thank you so much for staying and looking xxx





13 comments

  1. Love your gorgeous projects.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing album, I love all the pages and hidden pockets - fabulous. The box is fantastic too. You have been busy! I bet the happy couple will really appreciate all your hard work and effort in making this wonderful album. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Anne :) yet again I'm feeling a tad nervous handing it over - they get it on Friday eek xx

      Delete
  3. What a stunning gift, Georgie - it will no doubt become an absolutely treasured family heirloom. So much thought and love has gone into every page and pocket, and the presentation box is wonderful too! Beautiful work. Don't be nervous... they're going to absolutely love it.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison, thank you, I'm trying not to be nervous, but I guess it comes with the job :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a wonderful, heartfelt gift this is, Georgie! And you even made the box! Wow, again! I can appreicate all the hard work that you have put into this! and so beautifully done! PS. Perhaps now you can swing the snowflake die, since you have received a generous prize! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, Thank you for your sweet comment :) I've already have my order placed with the prize - I just couldn't wait lol. Snowflake will be a new year thing I think. The isn't handmade, just decorated, I wanted something extremely sturdy to keep it as a safe as possible for many years to come.
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Wow!! This is STUNNING!! The newlyweds will love this. I love all the vintage, romantic paper you've used. Congrats on making the Crafty Gals DT! I'm so excited to be your teammie and will follow your blog now so I can cheer you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca, that's so sweet! :) I'll be looking around the other blogs soon setting up to follow fellow team mates. Can't wait to get started on our first project x

      Delete
  6. Hi Georgie! This is a beautiful project. What a great gift! Thanks for visiting my blog. It'll be great to be on the Crafty Gals Corner DT team with you. I can't wait to get started! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, elegant, thoughtful, professional; they'll be thrilled to bits to receive something so incredibly special Georgie! LOVE it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete