My Boys - Scrapbook Page

Here is a photo from a couple of years a go when my boys were slowly being introduced to one another.



I do have another boy, a Cav (Dillan) but he is desperately hopeless, in a gorgeous way, so never really took notice of Isaac. Alfie however, saw a new playmate when Isaac showed up. As soon as Alfie saw him and gave him a sniff, he just desperately wanted to be close to Isaac and give him kisses, well slobbery licks, but I'm a typical dog owner!!


So, I had to scrap this, especially after seeing the challenge at The Crafters Cafe, it gave me the oomph and more importantly, the right word to do something with it.

I have many more of them together but this was the start of a beautiful friendship a few days after Isaac was born and can't wait to scrap more, maybe even do a mini album for when Isaac is older.

I'd like to enter this in 


7 comments

  1. What a beautiful layout, simple elements exquisitely executed, gorgeous! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth for such a lovely compliment xx

      Delete
  2. I am always so envious of people who can scrap... this is just so very beautiful Gee and made all the more special because of the story it tells. The photo is amazing! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I don't believe for one second that you can't scrap, you can do everything!! Thank you for your lovely words xxx

      Delete
  3. A brilliant page for such a beautiful photo! You are giving me the nudge I need to get some more scrapping done!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, A lovely layout, super photo. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project.Thank you for joining us at 
    http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk
    Good luck 
    Donna ( DT ) xx

    ReplyDelete