Just a quick note...

A little 'Thank You' card for my neighbour who very kindly gave us a huge bundle of clothes for my little boy.

I used my PaperArtsy stamps, which have been lying dormant for awhile, but they are perfect for occasions like this.


Picture isn't fabulous (again) must invest in a better camera or get a better backdrop.

I used my new Tim Holtz Distress Paints - Yum!!!! I love these. I wanted to settle on Stain or Paint and solo glad I went for these. They are a dream to play with, the colours are vibrant and fun. 

Just a clean and simple layout.

Thanks for popping by. 
Gee xx

I'd like to add this to The Crafters Cafe Challenge 89 - Thank You

2 comments

  1. A lovely bright and cheerful card, just I imagine you are! I used to love those bags of donated clothes when my boys were little! Those colours are so cheerful and sure to make your neighbour smile! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple and beautiful too, I love that set of JOFY stamps! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete