Prima Something Blue Mini Album



Some very close friends of ours had their wedding earlier in the year and as with these things a little (or a lot) of drink starts to flow and something always has to happen... In their case it was their wedding guest book, and from here I will leave the rest to your imagination :) 

So, in light of this I offered to take the words from the book and create them a new book using the Prima Something Blue range. These papers are gorgeous and imagine they would suit any classic/traditional/vintage wedding.

Also complete with a pretty box to keep it in:



Tim Holtz Ornate Plates and printed the title on plain white paper

 Tim Holtz box corners

Tissue paper wrapping to help keep the album safe

I finally decided upon a mini album following mama tutorials (very very good if you're a beginner like me) and use the pre-made 3x4 and 6x4 cards in the range to put the comments on. After that I set about following the instructions and made the mini album.

The front

Inside front cover little photos of their wedding



 Each little pull out note has the the words of the guest copied on to the back and then space for journalling on the front.




 Notes from the guests copied onto pretty paper 




Prima ATC and Journalling Cards from the Something Blue range used throughout


Tim Holtz embellishments used


 Lotes of pockets and flaps



Really wanted to incorporate the Something Old/New/Borrowed/Blue squares from the collection pack in here somewhere, but couldn't fit them on one page so came up with this little folded square. Once opened there is room for mini pics of each one.



Oops dodgy photo - sorry :)

And again




 Tim Holtz Key



Mini photos of their wedding inside the back cover

The back

Lots of pics, more for me than anything else, so I have a record. I will feel sad parting with this album, it's my first one and spent the last four months slowly making it. Onwards and upwards, I'm making another one as a wedding planner style book and really enjoy the process.  The reward once complete will be worth it.

Thanks for looking 
xxx

8 comments

  1. Oh my! I am almost stuck for words Gee, this is an absolutely stunning creation! This really was a labour of love but every minute was worth it because it is fabulous, you must be thrilled with it. I can only imagine how your friends felt /will feel when they saw/see this! Wow, wow, wow! Love this - a lot. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe thank you Anne, :) they'll be getting this tomorrow night, I'm a little nervous, really hope they like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Georgie this is absolutely amazing. It must have taken you ages but wow what a result. I would not be one bit nervous about presenting this little beauty to your friends they will love it! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a labour of love, and so beautifully executed. Delightful! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even begin to express how beautiful, gorgeous and amazing this album is! This is such a beautiful and thoughtful wedding present (especially in light of what happened). I have browsed through your blog and you make some absolutely stunning and beautiful projects! Thank you so much for joining our DT call!

    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha for visiting my site and having look around :) xx

      Delete
    2. Georgie, will you please contact me at: craftygalscorner@gmail.com regarding your DT application? I couldn't find an e-mail address or any other way to contact you.

      Thank you!
      ~Samantha

      Delete